 General / 1953
Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 06:01:08 GMT

Mark Dittenber wrote in message <369AD087.954C08E3@ccm.tdsnet.com>...
Hey all,

I am trying to get more information about this this car.  Is the motor
more powerful than the 8735 Motor Kit or is it about the same?  I had

I have it and I am not sure what I think.  It was a present and I don't
think that I would have bought it myself.  There are a fair number of parts,
but nothing special.  I took the body apart (which is one big solid piece)
and inside the motor is considerably larger than the 8735.  The wheels do
not come off and do not easily mate with other parts.  The holes in the hub
do not accept an axle.  There is a flashing over the rear wheels so it is
hard to use the rear wheel to drive anything other than as intended (but not
impossible :-).  Think of a RC car with studs on it.  No mixing and matching
RC parts.

You can probably tell by the lame nature of this post why I don't do any
reviews, but I thought that I could a least answer questions about the set
since I do have it.

Reponses set to Lugnet.reviews.

Hey Larry... RC complete!

LINC