 Off-Topic / Fun / 1418
Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:52:46 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
Thanks to John, I've got my society shirt on today. It's such a lovely dark
green. I feel one with the ABS/POM universe. One person has already asked me
about it. He gave me a rather strange look, so obviously this isn't just for
anyone.

Gees, my shirt is boring grey. Well, grey is a modest color so it goes
well with me, I guess.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.