 Off-Topic / Fun / 1272
Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 04:04:41 GMT

But you CAN in fact do searches. It's easy.

Tom McDonald wrote:
As for how to have
Lugnet search for all entries related to the 5600, I'm not sure how to do it.

Go here:
http://www.lugnet.com/news/

and type 5600 in the search box at the top.. you get 28 article hits in
at least 4 different groups. Once you do that, you can refine your
search by modifying the groups or the search string.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.