 Off-Topic / Fun / 1413
Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:30:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jesse Long writes:
John Neal wrote in message <371BDC02.4283E560@uswest.net>...
Along the thread, you forgot to mention Larritarianism and
Antidisestablishmentlarritarianism;-)

Antidisestablishmentlibertarianlarritarianism :-P

I get the sense that the Larritarians number about three (if you count
Larry) but make up for it in volume.

I resemble that remark. We must all look like our leader.

That's the hallmark of a good cult.  I think it's about the safest of the
various 'cult indicators' that the Larritarians could have.

Another one is kool-aid - "Larritarian Grape" is my fav. My next task on my
quest to perfection is to visit a decent switchyard.

Hey John!  If Larry starts talking about how we all evolved from clams, run
for it!

Thanks to John, I've got my society shirt on today. It's such a lovely dark
green. I feel one with the ABS/POM universe. One person has already asked me
about it. He gave me a rather strange look, so obviously this isn't just for
anyone.

And I didn't evolve from a mollusk: I have an endoskeleton, so clearly I must
have come from a wombat.

(all in fun - here's to Larry: may his sense of humor continue be ever larger
than his lego collection)

-Tom McD.