 Off-Topic / Fun / 654
653  |  655
Subject:
Complete-ism (was Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:54:52 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Hey Larry... RC complete!
LINC

If you want me to be impressed, do something hard! :-) One set is not
that hard.

Currently: 9V Trains complete, Monorail complete, Launch Command
complete, town "Airport" complete, RCX complete, Lego Software complete,
Fright Knights complete, Nautica complete, 3 sets away from model team
complete and 2 sets away from M:Tron complete.

Okay, be impressed: I have currently the following (sub)themes completed:
Blacktron 2, Exploriens, Futuron, Ice Planet, RoboForce, UFO, Insectoids,
M:Tron, Space Police 1 + 2, Spyrius.
And I am 1 set away from complete Unitron (working on that now) and also 1 set
away from Blacktron-1 (guess wich one...)
Of course I also have a -lot- of Classic (white-and-red minifig) sets

Can you tell I'm a space-ahollic?
Also: Pirates-1 (all the sets that came out the first year.

I do not know what townsets I own. They are all resting in pieces in some
large boxes.

Technic sets: all the "classics". Ie the sets wich only contained 'normal
bricks'; not all those specialized pieces, just beam-with-holes and stuf.

Impressed?
Mark
"If it ain't Lego, it don't count!"