 Off-Topic / Fun / 1270
Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 16:02:11 GMT

And this is what I get for not looking at which group it's going to ship me off
to!  This was meant to be in .reviews!
Beth

Beth Reiten wrote:

Help!

This is an utter newbie begging for help here!  How do I get to the archives
of the discussions?  A friend of mine and I just saw the 5600 at the K-town
AAFES and before she forked out the $82 they're asking, she asked me to see
if anyone had reviewed it.  I'd like to find the original posting, but I
don't know how!

Thanks in advance!
Beth Reiten

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Hey Larry... RC complete!
LINC

If you want me to be impressed, do something hard! :-) One set is not
that hard.

Currently: 9V Trains complete, Monorail complete, Launch Command
complete, town "Airport" complete, RCX complete, Lego Software complete,
Fright Knights complete, Nautica complete, 3 sets away from model team
complete and 2 sets away from M:Tron complete.