 Off-Topic / Fun / 5449
Re: Star Wars on DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:57:46 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
(can someone please explain to me why I'm arguing with a guy whose handle
implies he relishes that he's out of touch with reality???)

Because you like to hear your self talk remember...

follow-ups to lugnet.off-topic.fun

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com