 Off-Topic / Debate / 5972
Re: Star Wars on DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 03:24:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Windows is one of the worst programs to ever hit the PC.  The fact that it took
off is testament to the blatant stupidity of the average consumer.

Yes, those silly consumers don't know enough to make sure that their computer
comes with a programming language, or kernel sources. As a result they can't fix
things that are broken, and that makes it a sucky computer that they bought.

Sheesh, manufacturers these days think we're not even smart enough to do
hexadecimal computations to save our life, so they don't ship the monitor in
ROM. (oh yeah, consumers think monitors come in 15" and 17" varieties...)