 Off-Topic / Debate / 5965
Re: Star Wars on DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:42:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:

You are missing the point entirely.  It is ILLEGAL for them to artifically
inflate prices in the USA.  That is what they are doing under some • gobbledegook
reasons that are merely to prevent them from being prosicuted.

Let's not go down the tiresome "anti-monopoly tirade" route again, shall we?
Been there, done that, got the tee shirt.

MP3 will lower CD prices a lot better than any smelly old government lawsuit
anyway... oh, and by the way, grease up for higher Windows prices if MS loses
on appeal.

ROTFLMAO

Windows is one of the worst programs to ever hit the PC.  The fact that it took
off is testament to the blatant stupidity of the average consumer.  I would be
more than willing to spend twice as much on an OS that is reliable.  Oh wait,
Linex is cheaper than windows.

-Lord Insanity

++Lar