 Off-Topic / Fun / 2849
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:01:35 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

James Brown wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Sproaticus wrote:
Now, Burger King's (relatively) new fries -- now that's a god-awful snack if
I've ever tasted one.  Cruel and unusual nourishment.
What I find pathetic/amusing there is that BK claims that their fries
win taste tests! How could that be possible? Where did they find the
Did the specify what they were testing against?  I'd probably give BK fries an
edge over most leading motor oils.

You give BK's fries too much credit.

Yeah, I'd say they taste worse than the motor oils who finished last, too;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat