 Off-Topic / Fun / 2836
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:32:18 GMT

have to confess I'm not exactly an expert on fries.  Onion rings is more • my
thing.

The best rings on the planet, The Holy Rings of Betazed at Quark's bar at
the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas! (or maybe it was just the Warp Core
Breach we drained before the rings showed up!)

Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com