 Off-Topic / Fun / 2841
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 03:06:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
Now, Burger King's (relatively) new fries -- now that's a god-awful snack • if
I've ever tasted one.  Cruel and unusual nourishment.

Well, I think they used 2 year olds, my son really does not care WHERE they
are from as long as he has lots of gooey ketchup and they (the fries) are not
too hot.

What I find pathetic/amusing there is that BK claims that their fries
win taste tests! How could that be possible? Where did they find the
testees??? we have to make sure the monsters don't reproduce!

Don't go to any extremes now!  Touch my son's jewels and you will become curly
fries, with cheese.  Mmmmm, curly fries.  I'll never make it to Arby's
tonight...
I suspect that they force-fed the new fries to Mr. Potato Head until he
surrendered and gave positive results.  I know I would last only a few
minutes.

Does that not make him rather cannibalistic?  What would Mrs. Potato Head have
said had she seen Mr. sitting on studs and eating the spuds?

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the hair on your toes never fall out,
Aaron "No, don't eat the green ones, they'll turn you into a newt! West