 Off-Topic / Fun / 2834
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:55:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
James Brown wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, John DiRienzo writes:
I am going to be buying a lot of Happy Meals.  I love McDonald's fires,
Mmm.  McDonald's fires.  Mmm.
(their fries are good, too)

Good thing you didn't say they were better than Wendy's's, or I'd have to
take you to .debate...  :-,

<grin>

I have to confess I'm not exactly an expert on fries.  Onion rings is more my
thing.

A&W rings rock.(1)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1:Inasmuch as any food that makes your heart scream without adding any actual
nourishment can be said to 'rock'