 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 95
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:20:14 GMT

I would think McD's will, if they follow in their normal fashion, hand out one
set and when supplies are out, start on the next set.  After all, there are 8
sets to collect to build the "super model", and if sets are handed out randomly
how can this be achieved without eating an over abundance of fries (even if you
do like them) - unless this is the purpose (to have to purchase an over
abundance of food, since their latest Teenie Beanie promo didn't go down as well

as expected, in my area anyway)!?
Don't forget to enter the sweepstakes at McD's - good luck! - and if you are the

winner of the Block Party don't forget to invite my two sons to meet the Lego
Maniac!
Pam in Plainwell

Jennifer Maher wrote:

John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
I am going to be buying a lot of Happy Meals.  I love McDonald's fires,
and my cat loves the so-called hamburgers!  Plus, free Lego!

Does anyone know if the sets will come out in a specific order (like the
Beanie Babies promotion -- when the supply of the first one ran out, we got
the second, and so forth) or do we just get one of the sets chosen at random
with our Happy Meal?

Just wondering..
Jennifer