 Off-Topic / Fun / 2840
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 02:54:35 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
Now, Burger King's (relatively) new fries -- now that's a god-awful snack if
I've ever tasted one.  Cruel and unusual nourishment.
What I find pathetic/amusing there is that BK claims that their fries
win taste tests! How could that be possible? Where did they find the
testees??? we have to make sure the monsters don't reproduce!

I suspect that they force-fed the new fries to Mr. Potato Head until he
surrendered and gave positive results.  I know I would last only a few
minutes.

Cheers,
- jsproat

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996