 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 88
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 18:39:57 GMT

I'm replying to this so other readers know I'm set.
I'll take you up on your offer, with many thanks, Steve!
Pam

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 04:05:21 GMT, pamela fryer <fryer02@worldnet.att.net>