 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 89
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:16:51 GMT

I received the S@H catalog yesterday, which shows the sets offered at McD's.
There will be 8 sets available free with a Happy Meal, each a small
Freestyle-type vehicle to build featuring the face of a McD character
(including Ronald & Hamburgler), and with all 8 sets a "super model" can be
built.  Also, forms available at McD's with no purchase necessary to enter a
sweepstakes with a Grand Prize of a block party hosted by McD's (yum) and a
visit from the "Lego Maniac".
You all probably know this info already, but if anyone wants a pic of the sets
shown in the S@H catalog, feel free to email me.

I shall not bother with the sets, as they won't interest my lads who are moving
on to Dacta/Technic/Mindstorms (although they are having the advent calendar) -
but it's a nice way to get Lego if you enjoy the food, which my lads don't.
I'll pop in anyway sometime during the promotion to enter the contest though!

So, thanks but no thanks for offering to obtain sets for me, Steve!
Pam

pamela fryer wrote:

I'm replying to this so other readers know I'm set.
I'll take you up on your offer, with many thanks, Steve!
Pam

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 04:05:21 GMT, pamela fryer <fryer02@worldnet.att.net>