 Off-Topic / Fun / 2844
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 12:53:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Jones writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Sproaticus wrote:

Now, Burger King's (relatively) new fries -- now that's a god-awful snack • if
I've ever tasted one.  Cruel and unusual nourishment.

What I find pathetic/amusing there is that BK claims that their fries
win taste tests! How could that be possible? Where did they find the
testees??? we have to make sure the monsters don't reproduce!

They fed them to Libertarians.  :')

Who did?...  The Capitalists?   :)

Eric