 Off-Topic / Fun / 2842
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 05:17:10 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

James Brown wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, John DiRienzo writes:
I am going to be buying a lot of Happy Meals.  I love McDonald's fires,
Mmm.  McDonald's fires.  Mmm.
(their fries are good, too)

Good thing you didn't say they were better than Wendy's's, or I'd have to
take you to .debate...  :-,

I agree p^:}

Now, Burger King's (relatively) new fries -- now that's a god-awful snack if
I've ever tasted one.  Cruel and unusual nourishment.

I got some junk mail recently hawking a nutrition book or something and a
teaser on it was a list of the top ten foods you should *never* eat.  Pringles,
Campbell's red label soups, and more I forgot AND Burger King fries.  I think
it said they have 3 times the fat of McDonald's's!!  Is that chemically
possible?

-John

Cheers,
- jsproat

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996