 Off-Topic / Fun / 2837
Re: Mc Donald's Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 00:28:24 GMT

Sproaticus wrote in message <37D6DF9B.7896C41F@io.com>...
James Brown wrote:
I have to confess I'm not exactly an expert on fries.  Onion rings is • more my
thing.

Ooooohh yeah.  With Thousand Island dressing...

I got a hankerin' now!  :-d  <-- licking lips

And (though I'd be hard-pressed to categorize these with onion rings)
Funyons and Mountain Dew aren't too bad together, either.  I lived off that
combo for a summer, once...  :-,

  Oh, THAT summer - I only made it half way, myself.

--
   Have fun!
   John