 Off-Topic / Debate / 8537
Re: Family values?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:42:10 GMT

I meant he wouldn't be much of a victim to be forced to pay child support due to
his previous action.  I thought that was obvious.

I KNOW *I* don't have any children in the world, and never will.

Christopher Weeks wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
He's not much of a victim - it was HIS choice to take the risk of causing a
pregnancy (even IF birth control methods were used) - no sympathy from me
there.

So you wouldn't feel victimized if you found out that you had a ten year old
son that had been kept from you?  I would.

Chris

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/