 Off-Topic / Debate / 8513
Re: Family values?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:57:23 GMT

He's not much of a victim - it was HIS choice to take the risk of causing a
pregnancy (even IF birth control methods were used) - no sympathy from me there.

Christopher Weeks wrote:

we're talking about a man who has been
deceived--deliberately or not--into accepting financial and moral
responsibility for a deadbeat's offspring.

I think that something we've been forgetting is that the "deadbeat" might very
well be the victim too.  There is no knowing that he knows there is a child in
the world of his genetic lineage.

Just a point,

Chris

--