 Off-Topic / Debate / 7147
7146  |  7148
Subject:
What am I missing here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:22:40 GMT

I think someone made one offhand remark about abortion in a thread. That was
followed by several people all chiming in (me included) all saying they
didn't want to set off the standard debate.

Now we have all the Usual Suspects(tm) posting the usual arguments, again.
Heck, I'm tempted to chime in again too. We seem to have the Standard
Debate(tm) on our hands anyway!

Ack!

Plowed ground, folks. If you don't have anything NEW to add, don't. Just let
it slide.

(please?)

++Lar