 Off-Topic / Debate / 7181
Re: What am I missing here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:16:24 GMT

Okay, I'll quit that pointless debate.

Thanks!

  No problem.  Usually I only have to be beaten over the head for a few minutes
before I get the point.

But I'm still so mad about George Bush tampering with those ballot boxes!

Why be mad about that? Small time stuff. Heck, be like me and be mad about
the whole shouting match. The duopoly we have stinketh, and the minor
illegalities(1) pale beside how the law itself is rigged.

  Heh--my bad; I was jokingly trying to start up another farcical debate.
Obviously W himself didn't have his hand in every ballot box (I blame Jeb.)
  More likely it was a Gore ploy to make it seem like the Republicans had
screwed with the results...

Quoting: "The quicker this gets resolved the better off it is for the nation"

  That's phenomenable.

     Dave!