 Off-Topic / Debate / 7150
Re: What am I missing here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:33:51 GMT

I second the motion.

I think that, while I have become one of the Usual Suspects recently, I
have chosen to bite my tongue on this matter, since I've argued it so many
times in the past I know there will be no agreement, and only frustration in
the end.

bleh.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:22:40 GMT
Subject: What am I missing here?

I think someone made one offhand remark about abortion in a thread. That was
followed by several people all chiming in (me included) all saying they
didn't want to set off the standard debate.

Now we have all the Usual Suspects(tm) posting the usual arguments, again.
Heck, I'm tempted to chime in again too. We seem to have the Standard
Debate(tm) on our hands anyway!

Ack!

Plowed ground, folks. If you don't have anything NEW to add, don't. Just let
it slide.

(please?)

++Lar