 Off-Topic / Debate / 6792
Re: Israel and the Palestinians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:41:04 GMT

Good ref. Pournelle can be a bit of a maunderer at times, a bit
militaristic, a bit high on himself, but he still has insight.

I knew there was a reason I keep going back to see what he has to say...
Figuring what, precisely, bugs you about JerryP is a pastime in itself.

On TV journalists, I think their job is considered done when they have outraged,
insulted or shocked the greatest number of viewers. Their most effective tool
for doing this is distortion, but the time scale lends itself naturally to
taking things out of context.

-Erik