 Off-Topic / Debate / 6488
Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott E. Sanburn writes:

As for the leftists here, such as Bruce (Your a good guy, Bruce, even if we
are 100% opposite on politics, but if your Miata ever breaks down, and I am
around, I can put it in back of my Suburban and give you a lift :) ), among
others, I will just say, I will agree to disagree with you, on race issues, as
well as other issues, and leave it at that.

Check out the reliablity ratings of a Miata vs. a Suburban - I'll be picking
you up.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to fit your Suburban in my trunk, but
we'll have a great time zipping around corners without rolling over.  I
promise only to make right-hand turns.  :-)

Okay, I'm from the Left Coast, but "leftist" dredges up marxist-pinko-commie
to me.  Why do "leftists" seem march around in your mind in "lock-step"
(sounds like a right-wing military concept) and conservatives don't?  Realize
that conservatives do things because they are traditional more than liberals.
You do things traditional in "lock-step" and don't question them, IMHO.  But
then again, marching with just your left or right foot leads you in
circles.

So what do we disagree about on race issues?  I forget.

Bruce