 Off-Topic / Debate / 6418
6417  |  6419
Subject:
John -- please reply (was: Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:21:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes:
[...]

John,
I tried writing you a reply by e-mail and it bounced:

<ig88888888@stlnet.com>

... while talking to mail.postnet.com.:
RCPT To:<ig88888888@stlnet.com>
<<< 550 <ig88888888@stlnet.com>... User unknown
550 <ig88888888@stlnet.com>... User unknown

You need to post using an e-mail address that is under your control (taking
into account spamblocks, of course, but that's not the case here) so that
people can reply to you.  (That's part of LUGNET's terms of use agreement
for the discussion groups.)  I've gotta shut off the above address from the
'From:' line recognizer -- you'll need to do the news-posting setup again
with your new e-mail address (I assume you've changed or something):

   http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

Hoping you read this post,

--Todd