 Off-Topic / Debate / 6420
Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:17:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:
"John DiRienzo" wrote in message
For the first time, I will side with Dave! Schuler, on some things.
Man, the pompousness and sheer willful blindness of some people irritates me
to no end.

After reading through this post of yours, even though you did bring up a
touchy subject, I think you have done the best job by far of everyone
illustrating both sides and drawing a reasonable conclusion from it.  I am
in complete agreement with your statements here.

  Wow, this is a stupendous day for Lugnet!  Tim, John, and I are agreeing on
a heated topic!  How did this happen?!

    Dave!