 Off-Topic / Debate / 6423
Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:43:24 GMT

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, John DiRienzo (<G0xz8F.Fon@lugnet.com>) wrote at
18:55:26

2 - If you can find a LEGO set box with a black person pictured please let me
know.

From this year's UK catalogue, page 21, Basic set 4216. Also, one of the
girls in the LEGO Friends software on page 48.

--
Tony Priestman