 Off-Topic / Debate / 6433
Re: Secret Agent Theme for 2001? (was: Re: New S@H Catalog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:07:49 GMT

From: Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com>

I agree with Lindsay, ultra-lights have some real interesting
possibilities. One nice thing about them is that if you want to be able
to leave later, they are pretty easy to hide in a barn or garage (heck,
you could even stash them up in the hayloft, or in the middle of a
haystack in the field [gee no one would be able to take off from this
field, all them haystacks are in the way...]).

Heh. Those Dino Island folks are pretty sharp, aren't they?

:^D

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations