 Marketplace / Shopping / 5039
Re: New S@H Catalog - Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:21:14 GMT

I agree, for $150 you can buy close to 7 basic 1200 blue tubs and build a few
of these things. I would have been much more intersted if they had kept the
slopes and arches in the set.

jt

In lugnet.market.shopping, Doug Dropeskey writes:
You can probably build one of those things (or a close equivalent) with a
few tubs at a third the cost.  I would have considered buying something like
the prototype, with lots of slopes, but I can't see any reason to buy the
production model.  I feel sorry for the people who absolutely must collect
everything LEGO produces.  8.3 cents a piece is pretty expensive for basic
bricks.

-Doug