 Marketplace / Shopping / 5026
Re: Secret Agent Theme for 2001? (was: Re: New S@H Catalog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:53:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sandlin writes:
Well,I suppose that sort of answers my earlier question about the Spy
Runner... doesn't seem too "secret agent-y" to me tho. I'd expect a secret
agent plane to be something more sleek and jet-like. The twin-engine Cessna
with a couple jet thingys on the wings just doesn't do it for me.

Personally I like it the way it is (colors are a bit funky to me but I can fix
that.)  When I saw it I imediatly thought cool a twin prop-plane that is really
a super-sonic spy plane.  I would haver rather had a more built up plane than a
small service car thingy though.  I guess it is personal preference but the Spy
Runner works well for me as a set/concept.  After all it is a 111 peice set for
$10.

Still, this Secret Agent stuff sounds interesting, so I hope to see more
sets. Perhaps there will be some kind of cool sports car with hidden
compartments... <cross fingers>

Oh yeah.

~Mark

-Lord Insanity