 Marketplace / Shopping / 4990
Re: New S@H Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 22:08:59 GMT

You can order bulk plate 2x8, 2x4 and 1x6 from their on-line bulk ordering.

http://www.lego.com/bulk/bulkpage2.asp

Or do you mean 2x8 plates with holes?

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthew Miller writes:
Adam Hoekwater <ahoekwat@nd.edu> wrote:
I got mine Friday. The thing that caught my eye the most was the black • technic
plates and beams pack, containing 2 of the much-coveted 2 x 8 technic plate
and many other useful black bits.

Nice. Does it have a 2x6 plate?