 Marketplace / Shopping / 4999
Re: S@H Catalog From Summer 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 01:23:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Braden Fox writes:
Hey, Bradly, when you say a certain lego restaurant from the summer
200 catalog, am i blind? I hold in my hand the catalog, and see no
restaurant, or is that exactly your poiont, the Canadian catalogs are
different and we Canucks are missing out. Please explain.

In the American catalog, there is supposedly a small McDonalds as a promotional
set.  I was really looking forward ot ordering one, but it wasn't there when I
got my catalog.  My point is that the catalogs are different, and many sets are
exclusive to the US.

Oh, to everyone; I tihnk the movie making set is a neat idea, but as usual
lego blew it, like with 99% of their new sets....  :(
If those were real working leg lights it woulda been ten times cooler, but
ohh man, who doesn't want those grey windows, am i right? little
expensive, i'm gonna stick with a vision command for my soon to be
mindstorms kit thanks. :)

Any other new sets people, or are those 3 IT? thanks.

Oh, and i'm building a big lego town right now, so just any ideas in
general from anyone?

Braden Fox