 Off-Topic / Debate / 6415
Re: Secret Agent Theme for 2001? (was: Re: New S@H Catalog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:36:38 GMT

Land from what altitude?

I doubt if you'd be able to glide all the way in while staying beneath
radar... unless these planes have phenomenally good glide characteristics.

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

I'm not sure about the Bronco, but many smaller piston engined general
aviation craft can land from an altitude with engine turned off, just as
a glider, by the help of high lift to weight ratio and very low stall
velocity, and of course with an able pilot on controls. I think this
could be the ultimate silence. Just a guess again..:-)

Selçuk