 Marketplace / Shopping / 5063
Re: Secret Agent Theme for 2001? (was: Re: New S@H Catalog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:09:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Powell writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sandlin writes:
Well,I suppose that sort of answers my earlier question about the Spy
Runner... doesn't seem too "secret agent-y" to me tho. I'd expect a secret
agent plane to be something more sleek and jet-like. The twin-engine Cessna
with a couple jet thingys on the wings just doesn't do it for me.

One thing that stands out here...the common US "secret agent" plane right now
would be a OV10D, or a MC130 Herk...so, it being piston engined is no big • deal.
The WW2 eq. was the Lysander, which is a single engined piston plane...

Cool and small is the BD5J - a tiny 1 person JET.
Here are a few pictures of different versions:
http://members.aol.com/hammerjet/Planes.jpg
http://members.aol.com/hammerjet/BD5J.jpg

Top speed 350 MPH

-Jon