 Off-Topic / Debate / 21791
Re: The War That Never Ends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 18:04:17 GMT

   http://www.efreedomnews.com/news%20archive/iraq/specialreportwaroniraq/W53IraqTerrorism.htm http://spiritoftruth.org.nz/iraqlinks.htm

You do realize that much of that stuff is predicated on the very claims that the White House made that are now being contested, right? I would think it’s a debate error to claim as fact, or even as support, the very things being questioned. To my mind it’s funny that you would try to use the very propaganda that I and most of the rest of the world laugh at in support of your views.

Like Shrub, like acolyte?

I have spent too much time documenting the hundreds of reasons you are probably wrong with dozens of previous posts to do more now than merely assert that things are not looking too good for your side of things. Many of Shrub’s claims have already proven false, claims he often could and should have known were false when he made the statements. He lied, just as you are lying now in quoting him and his sources.

And yeah, the world is really going to trust a CIA man to deliver the evidence of WMD. Did the CIA suddenly become the Ministry of Truth or something?

John, seriously -- get some air, get some daylight. There’s too much of smoke and darkness where you live.

-- Hop-Frog