 Off-Topic / Debate / 20222
Re: Hotel Palestine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:14:06 GMT

These reporters were told that Baghdad was a dangerous place and they would
be taking their chances. They took their chances. I saw some of these rocket
scientists on TV this morning, they were doing things like running directly
in front of oncoming tanks so they could get better shots.

Think of it as evolution in action.

Evolution?

Don't you mean natural selection?

Cheers