 Off-Topic / Debate / 18760
Re: Ticket prices going up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:07:52 GMT

I got a parking ticket notice from the city of San Francisco a number of
years back.  I was a bit puzzled since I hadn't been there in a year, but
how do I prove it?  It was as easy as checking the date: a half dozen of us
were in SoCal (or southern half of the San Andreas fault) watching San
Francisco shake to pieces that day during the world series between the
Giants and A's.  I'm still trying to figure out what moron was handing out
parking tickets that day....

IIRC the earthquake occurred at around 5:04pm, so I would guess that
moron probably wrote ~your~ ticket earlier in the day.

Maggie C.