 Off-Topic / Debate / 18614
Re: stopping topics vs. dealing with troublemakers and nonconstructive participants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:34:11 GMT

Larry,
I'm really flattered by the effort you put into this troll. However, I just
can't be bothered showing how ironic I find what you are saying.

Scott A

BTW: Do you remember when you spoofed my identity?