 Off-Topic / Debate / 18319
Re: Q. Where is the USA? A. You are standing on it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:07:36 GMT

If those kids in New York succeed in their ridiculous McLawsuit,

I think I missed the McLawsuit... What's the skinny on that one?

  "The skinny" indeed:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/11/21/fast.food.lawsuit.ap/index.html

     Dave!