 Off-Topic / Debate / 18318
Re: Q. Where is the USA? A. You are standing on it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:47:30 GMT

By the way, is 'knowify' a bit like 'learn'?

Honestly, it's almost rather an inside joke. Playing Star Control 3, there
was a race of beings who were rather stupid. They'd misuse large and small
words alike, making up new words in the process. "Watch out or we'll
blasticate you with our laseracious guns! Our weapons will blowify your ship
to little parts!"

Hmm. I thought your were just parodying Bush... ;0

Scott A