 Off-Topic / Debate / 18050
Re: K, in even simpler terms, for those of us who hate seeing death and killings and such...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:04:36 GMT

If you see this, and you're slowly convincing me that your interpretation of
what's going on is true, so now I see it, how come this isn't common
knowledge to the rest of the masses?

A combination of a need to conform and political apathy.

Scott A