 Off-Topic / Debate / 1733
Re: Extropianism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 19:44:47 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:37BBD004.F53CFD6B@voyager.net...

Can you clarify your thesis, please? Are you saying that these
filmmakers should not have ended their films they way they wanted to,
but instead the way you think they should have ended?  Why? If not, what
are you saying?

I'm saying that the masses prompted the movie makers in these two cases to
dumb down their movies and lower the quality because they didn't like the
endings.

Jesse