 Off-Topic / Debate / 1734
Re: POV-RAY orange color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 19:50:16 GMT

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote in message
news:FGqKGr.sy@lugnet.com...

John, I'm intrigued. In all the discussions I've followed here, you appear • to
have been arguing from the Christian point of view - but I don't know of
that many Christians who'd argue that a story from the Bible didn't really
happen.

I think there are some books that could be stories (not real) without taking
away from the overall message of the book.  Job and Esther come to mind.
But I usually count them all as true, because otherwise I would have to
apply my own judgements about what I wanted to believe as real and just a
story.  I don't think I know enough to tell.  Besides, that's how most of
our denominations got started.

Jesse