 Off-Topic / Debate / 1735
Re: POV-RAY orange color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 19:53:22 GMT

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote in message
news:FGrK2C.L1t@lugnet.com...

Influencing people is a fairly vague thing: There are many things in our • lives
which influence us in different ways - and trying to break down what • factors
have caused us to do or believe what is almost impossible. Are all those
Lego sets sitting in my room there because of sharing a house with
Chris and seeing all his Lego? Or was it because of that time I was • fooling
around building models with Allie and then decided I enjoyed it so much
I had to go out and buy another Lego set?

I can't remember the author, but there's a book out about the most
influential people in history and Jesus is about fourth (although he updates
the book every once in a while).  St. Paul is higher on the list (possibly
first), since he is the one who spread the gospel the most.  IIRC, Mohammad
is up there near the top, as is Napoleon.

Jesse