 Off-Topic / Debate / 1515
Re: Extropianism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 16:56:59 GMT

Extropians Rock!

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Robert Munafo's pages have an interesting summation
http://www.mrob.com/extro_prin.html

I just scanned through this and agree with Larry's assessment.  The doc
is really just Max More's (he's the founder of the movement) summation
of extropianism, but it's a great start.  I was on the extropians
mailing list shortly after it started in '91 or '92 (I don't recall) and
stayed with it for a few years.  It was a GREAT experience for me.  It
helped me think a great deal and exposed me to a tremendous body of
subject with which I was almost completely unfamiliar.

Anyway, I second Larry's suggestion that you investigate it.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA