 Off-Topic / Debate / 1701
Re: Extropianism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 00:04:21 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

As determined by what? Film studies majors? Happy endings sell better.

As determined by _me_.

Well, that's fine then. What you like yourself is your own biz and
that's as it should be. You are the best judge of what YOU like, after
all, unless there's something sick and wrong (quoting John Neal) with
you :-).

But I thought we were making sweeping generalizations, so I was
preparing to tout the market as a better judge of quality than critics
or film students... :-)

lugnet.