 Off-Topic / Debate / 16477
Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 14:17:50 GMT

All parties involved would be better off ditching their silly superstitious
attachment to a home- or holy-land and learning to live where they are without
neighborly aggression.  I don't think that stone throwing was getting them
anywhere.

So I take it that if the ATF dropped by your place this afternoon and relocated
your family to, I don't know, a desert in New Mexico, you'd just buck up and
make the best of it?  If not, then please explain the difference for me.

    Dave!

One difference is that you haven't been warring with the same faction for
the last 2000+ years.

If, out of the blue, someone were to come knocking at your door and relocate
your family, an injustice has just occured against you.

If, on the other hand, you've been fighting over and ove and over again, for
multi-generational injustices on both sides, and there is really nothing
left to do that would *end* *the* *killing!!!!* besides relocating (or
dropping a nuclear weapon in the center of town, thus eliminating *both*
parties, and therefore the conflict altogether) then for the love of all
things rational, take the relocation.

Dave